Saturday, December 27, 2008

We've jumped on the bandwagon!

Hello family and friends. After looking at my brother's blog for so long, Teresa and I have finally decided to join the ranks of our fellow bloggers and create this spot. I would say that we would likely not have much to post, but that is probably gonna be a lie! We have a nearly 2-year old son and a 10-day old daughter. I'm about to quit my career as a physical therapist (which I spent 7 years in college for) in order to go to medical school to do something a little more exciting and rewarding. And my darling wife Teresa is going to retire early from domestic engineering and become a Spanish teacher to support my habit of being addicted to school. So the posts ought to be pretty interesting over the next several months.


Random facts...Teresa and I have been married for over 6 years. We live in central Arkansas. Our son's name is Lucas Grant. He will be 2 on January 5th. Our daughter's name is Elayna Grace. She was born December 17th...10 days ago! I manage a small, but busy outpatient physical therapy clinic in Hot Springs (about an hour away from home). Teresa is a "military brat" and has lived all over the country...she just ended up in Arkansas for high school and college. I am a born-and-bred Arkansan. We have a TON of family and friends and feel all around blessed.


Stay tuned for more posts. It's time to get the kids off to bed. But here's a few pics to get our blog started off right!

This is our first family portrait! Elayna Grace! Born 12/17/08 at 10:45am. 8 lbs, 2 oz, 19 inches long...and perfectly healthy!
Big brother holding little sister at home for the first time!
Our little man!
Our family when we were just Brandon and Teresa plus 1 and a half!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you guys have a blog now. It will make staying in touch even easier. We loved getting to spend time together over Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog! Even though we live close, I love seeing pictures and reading what you have to say about your life. You truly are blessed!
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brandon! Congrats on your beautiful Elayna! Lucas is so big! I'm so glad I can keep up with your life on your blog...and by keep up...I mean keep up! I don't know how you do it all...but you get it done! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your precious family! Happy New Year!

    Leah-- Check out my blog...if you have time!

    ReplyDelete